Sunday, December 30, 2007

Getting close to the Aussie Nationals

Well amac and I have been lining up as much as possible and it appears that we are fairly close to each other when the Black Rock doctor is in.  I am praying for breeze on at the Nationals because that is what I have been setting my boat up for and training in.  There is starting to be a lot of chatter on who is going to finish where.  A Luka Damic supporter was nice enough to point out that no matter how well I finish I "technically" don't count, what ever..........

Rohan has made his predictions and from what I have seen I will have a hard time believing they are not spot on.

It is really good to have Bear back from the hobart.  Everyone here is super nice but having a friend who has gone through the deep stuff with you is very stabilizing and I was starting to loose it being alone over the holidays.....


No comments: