Thursday, December 27, 2007

Heaven?

So no trip to melbourne, the mecca of moth sailing in my mind can be complete with out a visit to Amac's workshop and home.  Wether it is the good food and hospitality or the ability to make what ever your heart desires in his workshop it is one of the places to be.  After three days of struggling with some self induced mechanical glitches I have finally started down the path to reliability.  All it took was a little Spa Bond and listening to Amac.  He told me I was going to have a problem before I even went sailing with the new pieces I made, but I did not realize he actually had been down the same path before and was speaking from prior experience.  I can go to sleep praying for the Black Rock wind god to come in as clockwork tomorrow with the hopes of having a perfectly working boat.  Oh yeah I get to sleep in the KA bus in his back yard!

No comments: