Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sweet Black Rock

Did a double session  today with Bear.  In the morning Amac came out and slapped me around a little, by the end I felt i was able to hold my own at least.  Bear was working on his gybes making his first full foiling gybes! No pictures but those will come.  In the afternoon the wind had picked up dramatically and I went on a 10 mile down winder, trying to work on control in hard downwind conditions.  The beat back left my quads throbbing, need to work on fitness.  

If a picture is worth 1000 words I think the one above should just about say it.  

2 comments:

Fred said...

Thanks, keep the information flowing. Wish I could be there. Have to practise those jibes but here in the North of Germany it is too cold to go out and have fun.

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.