Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cold water tacks

Been practicing my tacks and cold water technique a lot.  I think in the last 5 weeks there has been 6 days that i have not got moth sailing and most of those are due to melges sailing...

I had the pleasure of spending most of the last month with Meredith and Alan Block from BlockSail.  Over the last couple days I have had the pleasure of having the stay at my house.  Besides the two large oil spills on my drive way, and the total lack of sleep it was good to have some company.  Lucky we had two good days of light for sailing so Mer got pictures and Alan took video.  All of m tacks could have been better.  Going on a couple hours of sleep and sanding bondo all day does not seem to help with the boat handling...  

1 comment:

G said...

You weren't kidding!!! It is gone!