Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What is a Fack?

I don't know all of these slang terms that are either British(i think) or Australian.  I looked in Rohan's Aussie slang dictionary and it did not show, someone please explain.  They don't teach that stuff in my neighborhood, though you do learn when not to make eye contact with the 20 locals hanging on the corner while short cutting your way to the yacht club.  

Yesterday was an epic day on the Detroit river. Bear was in town and we must have gone around my short course for 3+ hours...  It is so much fun to entertain the dining room and bar by doing W/L that takes about 1:30 right in front of them. By my guesstimates that means we did around 80 tacks and 80 gybes each.  We even are starting to get an audience of Coast Guard, and other boaters hanging out in the middle of our race track watching.  

Well I guess I should go pick up my new CNC mill!!!!  through some screw ups at the manufacturer they gave me the biggest one at the price of middle one.    Anyone wanna come over and help me get 1,300 lbs of iron into the basement?? Amac will be so jealous if he gets to come for a visit some time.  I will be able to make anything my heart desires and it could be even out of titanium.  Scott if you wanna upgrade from alloy for your "love rings" we should talk.




2 comments:

Dubai Moth Association said...

thats what i was telling the Armarni woman, i was telling her that a fack is the same as a fuck in my book, she told me if i wanted a fuck then i should fack off.

Karl said...

Some background on facking here:
http://mothchronicles.blogspot.com/search?q=fack