Thursday, May 22, 2008

DEETROIT BAASKET BALL!!!

We stole a game in Boston! Boston has not won on the road once the entire playoffs, huge game for the Detroit pistons!!!
Chauncey, Rip, Rasheed, Tashaun, Antonio, and Rodney all played awesome.

The Ball Don't Lie click that numerous times to get the full effect

Favorite commercial at the moment definitely a lot of truth in it.. "there can only be one"

Went sailing again tried two new items in the control system of the boat. One worked the other was worthless, wind was light went in after confirming my expectations.

I have also finally started to force my self sailing with a msl13. I like my msl10 so much and have put in so much time with the ten it was like giving up a security blanket. The msl13 though has much more of a bottom end. Was able to pop out in pressure that would have been hard with the msl10.


Went sailing monday in really cold and strong gusty winds. Tried a different wand length and flex, boat was crap got fully dunked a bunch of times. 2mm wetsuit was not the right call and was borderline hypothermic by the time I made it in.


Thank you, to Toby Heppell and The Daily Sail for a nice article

3 comments:

Dubai Moth Association said...

what is this basket ball game you talk of? Boro!

Phil Stevenson said...

Bora,
Get the MSL 13 measured properly before going to the WC. The three I have seen were all measured as about 0.2 sq M too big.
Phil S

Unknown said...

Hey Bora....you have been shredding the gnar hard on the moths. I sailed 49ers at OCR when you were down there a couple years, and I work for a sailing site SailGroove that just launched a couple weeks ago. I was hoping to talk to you about an interview etc., but couldn't get your email.....any chance you could give me a holler about it?

Thanks dude. pat at flocasts.org or 312 841 0080